Happy Tuesday folks! Today’s post will be a review on the Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream!
Garnier recently launched their own sleeping mask called the Miracle Sleeping Cream. I was lucky enough to be able to try this sleeping cream as it was included in the goodie bag when I attended the Garnier welcome breakfast for Voices of 2015. According to Garnier, the Miracle Sleeping Cream contains 7 anti-ageing actives to help improve quality of sleep and signs of ageing. The 7 anti-ageing actives are LHA, Adenosine, Glycerin, Hyaluronic acid, Ruscus, Jojoba Oil and Pure Lavender Essential Oil.
Not getting your beauty sleep? Miracle Sleeping Cream’s innovative formula combines the power of a mask with the lightness of a cream to fight signs of fatigue.
- Made in Germany
- Size: 50ml
- Price: $19.95
- Available at leading pharmacies and supermarkets
Application: Used like a night cream after cleansing, apply generous amount to the face.
What I like:
- The texture of the cream is quite fascinating…it’s bouncy!
- At first I thought the cream would be sticky but once applied, it’s not sticky at all
- The cream absorbs quickly
- It has a nice fruity scent but can be a bit overpowering if you are sensitive to scents
- Leaves my skin feeling fresh and plump the following morning
- It’s lightweight so you can use it every night and won’t have to worry about clogging pores
Overall: I’ve been using this 3 times a week for 4 weeks and it’s a great night cream. I can’t say that the cream has improved my sleep as such but my skin does feel more smooth and hydrated. It’s a lovely addition to any beauty enthusiast skincare collection.
Have you tried sleeping masks before?
Product was provided in a goodie bag. This has not influenced my opinion in anyway.
Happy Monday lovelies! How was your weekend? Mine was pretty good, went to lunch yesterday with some girlfriends then went to see Wolverine. If you are planning on going to see it, make sure you stay until the end of the credits. There’s extra footage at the end. Wolverine is one of my favourite characters from Marvel so I was quite excited when the movie came out on Thursday, it was a pretty good movie! A couple of weeks ago, I was invited to the Garnier Goodbye Damage event. The theme of the night was ‘haircrimes’, we were summoned to appear in court to appeal our crimes of hair damage and we had to undergo rehabilitation.
The lovely policeman read us our rights when we first arrived, he then took us to the court room where we took our mug shots. I pleaded guilty to heat damage while styling my hair. Garnier’s new range Goodbye Damage reverses 1 years worth of damage in just 1 week, pretty impressive hey? The products contain active ingredients such as keraphyll and amla fruit oil which strengthens and repairs the hair.
Photo of and I messing around lol I had so much fun taking random poses with the police guy. This was certainly one of the best blogging events I’ve been to, so much laughter all night.
We were sentenced to a hair wash and styling using the Garnier Goodbye Range. We got a scalp message, wash and condition. The product smelt amazing and my hair felt pretty good afterwards, My hair stylist was Natalie (a very funny girl btw), she asked me what I wanted to do with my hair and I told her I wanted waves. Natalie then suggested vintage waves.
Here’s the finished look! I think Natalie did a fantastic job. At the end of the night, we got to take home a goodie bag with the Goodbye Damage Range. I haven’t tried the range yet but will do so in the next couple of weeks and I’ll post a review.
Garnier has kindly provided two Goodbye Damage packs to Beauty & Things readers. Each pack contains:
- 1 Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage Fortifying Shampoo
- 1 Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage Fortifying Conditioner
- 1 Garnier Fructis Goodbye Damage Split Ends Serum
To win this fabulous prize, all you have to do is tell me in 25 words or less “What is your hair crime?” (extra entries for liking my or following me on ).
Terms & Conditions - click here
- Open to Australian Residents Only
- Must answer the question
- One entry per household
- If you are under 18yrs old, please make sure you get your parents permission
- Winner will be chosen by me and an email will be sent to the winner
- Winner must respond within 2 days or a new winner is selected
- Giveaway ends on the 9th of August at 5pm Melbourne time
- Winner will be announced on this post – please check back
- I will not be held responsible for lost or damaged mail
- Beauty & Things reserves the right to change the terms of this giveaway at any time
And the winner is…….Sheri & Bonnie!! Congratulations, I’ll be sending you an email shortly!!!
Unfortunately, one of the winners did not respond in time and I had to re-draw. Karen, you are my second winner!!