Summers here so I thought what better time than to talk about sunscreen! Everywhere I go in summer, I’m always slapping on a ton of sunscreen – sometimes I wish I didn’t have to. It always leave you feeling so sticky in the heat but it’s only a small price to pay compared to getting sun damaged skin. I usually use sports sunscreen on my arms, shoulders and legs. On my face, I use Dermalogica Ultracalming Super Sensitive Shield. This stuff is amazing!!
5 things I like about: Dermalogica Ultracalming Super Sensitive Shield
- It is a physical sunscreen which protects your skin by deflecting/blocking UV rays. If you would like to read about Physical vs Chemical, check out .
- Normally physical sunscreen are thick and can be hard to apply. The Dermalogica Ultracalming Super Sensitive Shield is very lightweight and easy to apply.
- When you know a product is target at people with sensitive skin, you know it’s safe to use.
- Gorgeous lavender scent – I can’t stand smelly sunscreens.
- Awesome squeezy bottle, dispenses just enough product.
If you are curious to see if these sunscreen leaves a white cast – it did leave a very very slight cast. This bottle of sunscreen retails for $68.50 (50ml).