Remember last week I posted about forgetting my makeup bag on my snorkeling trip? Well luckily, I did bring along my Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturiser. I’m not usually a fan of tinted moisturisers because they don’t cover my red blotches and my skin just looks really dull. But the Aveeno tinted moisturiser is different! It covers all my redness, even skin tone and makes my skin look pretty darn awesome.
According to Aveeno “these tinted moisturizers for fair to light and medium skin tones combine exclusive ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex with natural light reflecting minerals to instantly give you sheer coverage while evening skin tone and blending away imperfections. Provides natural-looking coverage that lets your radiance shine through“.
What I like about the Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturiser:
- Bottle size is good for traveling. If you twist the top to the left, it’s a mini lock so that product won’t spill out while it’s in your bag.
- As I mentioned above, it evens out my skin tone.
- It goes on matte. I was expecting it to be a dewy finish like BB creams but nope it’s matte which is perfect for me. No need for powder!
- Moisturiser is quite lightweight and I’m loving the SPF.
- This product did not cause any breakout or irritate my skin.
If you are expecting coverage, this is not for you. It is a sheer tint and slightly shimmery too. I used the product with my fingers and it applied pretty smoothly. For $22.99, this is a really good tinted moisturiser! If you’re looking to purchase, Aveeno is available at Priceline and pharmacies nationwide.
Do you like tinted moisturiser?